A PELL Grant may be available for students who meet the Federal guidelines for this type of financial aid. NOTE:This is a federal grant, not a loan. It is provided to qualifying students to help with school costs such as: material fees, books, supplies, and transportation. It is not intended to pay household bills
You may not qualify for a PELL Grant if:
- Your income is too high.
- You are a male who did not register for Selective Service by their 26th birthday.
- You already have a degree (BA, BS, or higher).
- You were recently convicted of a felony drug charge for sales or possession of a controlled substance while receiving financial aid.
- You have defaulted on a student loan.
- You do not have a high school diploma, GED, or an Ability to Benefit test (ATB)
TO APPLY FOR A PELL GRANT:
- Go to the government’s official FAFSA application form at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Fill out the form using our school code of 042081 where applicable.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation page and a PIN number. Make sure you write this down and keep it in a safe place because you will need it for future use or PRINT THE PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.